Saturday, October 7, 2017

Cordless Battery Operated Lawnmower

                                                         

Another Workhorse


Battery operated lawn mowers are one of the best of the power equipment on the market today, at least I think so.

I came upon this “nifty” invention last summer when my lawn mower came to a screeching halt as far as performance goes. I used that lawn mower until it completely and totally broke down.  It was ages old and had been repaired countless times.

Opportunity rapped on the door. I needed a new lawn mower and a cordless battery operated lawn mowers were the latest rage, although they were new to me. I did not know such a thing existed. Now, I was aware that smaller hand tools were cordless and had their own batteries, but a battery operated lawn mower took me by surprise. Push button start sure beats yanking on a cord to get the motor to turn over.  After seeing all the work saving features, I seriously considered buying this latest workhorse.  I like conserving physical energy as well as doing my part in contributing to a eco friendly environment by not using a gasoline powered lawnmower. Anyway they are too heavy.

Anyhow, I thought about it a lot and I finally bought the battery operated lawnmower.  Did I mention it was cordless?  Guess it’s obvious that it’s cordless since it runs on a battery.

Bought the lawnmower, charged the battery, cut the grass. No going to the gas station for gasoline, no spilling gasoline while trying to fill the lawnmower was an added advantage, plus, no stinky smell of gasoline that permeates the air at will.  All these things not only made preparing to cut the grass tolerable, but  purchasing that lawnmower saved time, money and work in the long run.

Saved time by shortening the time it usually takes to cut the grass: the mower is self propelled.  I didn’t  have to push it along, it glided along on its own. 

Saved money by not having to buy gasoline for this cordless battery operated lawn mower.

Saved work because it did not have to be pushed around, it is self propelled. This helps conserve my energy.

This particular cordless battery operated lawn mower model that I bought has handles that can be folded down.  For me, this an important space saving feature. I can store this workhorse in my garage, easily.  If grass grows and snow falls in your area, you may want to consider this type of lawn mower.
                                                                                                                      Hope this was helpful, goodtips



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bay Leaves

Robotics for The Home