Monday, January 11, 2021

TRY CHRIST! Help Is Here

 

Help is Here. Try Christ!

When you need help, and we all need help at one time or another, try Christ.
There is no greater helper than Jesus Christ.
Whatever the issue, whatever the problem, try Christ. There is no better helper.

Tell him what is on your heart. He already knows, but He wants you to come to Him and seek His help.  He promised to never leave you or forsake you.  He will be with you until the end of the age.  You can depend on His promises. He loves you.  He died on the cross for you.  His resurrection triumphed over death and hell so that you could have a new
                                  

relationship with God through Him and have eternal life.

Fret not!  Help is here. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, do it now.  Do not wait.  It is as simple as confessing this:  

I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus died on the cross for my sins.  He was buried and rose from the grave, He ascended to Heaven and is seated on the right hand of God, the Father.  Lord Jesus Christ, I receive You into my heart as my Lord and Savior.  I thank you to forgive my sins.  Proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord!

After this confession you have become born again and you are a new creation in Christ.

Reference: 
    Romans 10:9-10  Confess and believe in your heart     
    Ephesians  2:8       Saved by Grace through Faith, a gift    of God                          2 Corinthians 5:17 A new creation in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bay Leaves

Robotics for The Home